Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Commercial business insurance is simply insurance coverage designed to cover a business, including its employees and ownership. Because every business is different, there are many types of commercial insurance. Transworld Insurance Group is here to help Fairfax, Centreville, Clifton, Springfield, Alexandria, and Tysons businesses get the commercial insurance options they need. Give us a call today to get started.
Business Insurance Policies
Every business’s insurance needs vary and may be influenced by company size, location, number of employees and industry. A few standard policies businesses may carry include:
- General liability insurance—A policy can provide coverage for claims of bodily injury or other physical injuries, personal injury (libel or slander), advertising injury and property damage. It can be offered as a package policy with other coverages such as property, crime, automobile and more.
- Business property insurance—Also called commercial property insurance, this coverage helps pay for damages to your company’s equipment and property after a covered accident or incident.
- Business interruption insurance—If your business must shut down or cease operations due to a covered peril, this coverage can help replace lost income and pay for extra expenses incurred during the shutdown.
- Workers’ compensation insurance—This coverage can help employees who become injured or ill due to a work-related incident receive replacement income, medical benefits and other financial assistance if they cannot work. Most states require that employers carry workers’ compensation insurance.
- Commercial auto insurance—If your company has vehicles, you will likely need to secure a commercial auto insurance policy to properly insure any fleet members or employees who are drivers for your organization.
- Professional liability insurance—This type of policy provides coverage if anyone makes a claim of negligence, misrepresentation or inaccurate advice against your business.
Keep in mind that additional coverage options are available for unique business needs. Depending on your business and industry, you may need to purchase other insurance policies for proper coverage.
Get Business Insurance Today
The cost of a commercial policy will vary and is based on numerous factors, including coverage limits desired, business size, industry, location and deductible amounts. To determine your premium costs, reach out to a Transworld Insurance Group agent to get started with a quote today.