Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
There are a variety of auto insurance policies available to you that can add a layer of financial protection in the event of an accident or another unexpected incident. Contact the agents at Transworld Insurance Group to discuss your auto insurance needs today.
Why Do I Need Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a great way to protect yourself financially if there is a loss. Additionally, most states, including Virginia, require you to carry minimum amounts of auto insurance—especially liability coverage. If you are financing your vehicle, your lender may also have coverage requirements.
What Do Auto Insurance Policies Cover?
While you can customize many policies to fit your needs, most of them include a few of these common coverages:
- Collision insurance—In the event of a crash, this portion of your policy will help you cover repair and replacement costs for your vehicle.
- Liability insurance—Again, most states require you to carry minimum liability insurance to operate your vehicle. This type of coverage helps insure you against damage you may cause to others if you are at fault in a wreck. There are two types of liability insurance:
- Property damage liability coverage helps pay for damage to the other person’s property (e.g., their vehicle).
- Bodily injury liability coverage helps pay for the other person’s medical bills and, if applicable, death benefits
- Medical payments (MedPay) insurance—This portion of your policy helps pay for the medical bills of you and your passengers if you are involved in an accident.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) insurance—This type of coverage is similar to MedPay coverage because it also provides financial reimbursement for medical bills related to accidents on the road. PIP insurance is slightly different, however, in that it can provide coverage for lost wages resulting from accident-related injuries.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—If you are involved in a wreck with someone who does not have adequate liability insurance, this coverage will help cover injury or damage costs for you and your vehicle.
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy insures you against non-accident-related damage to your vehicle from inclement weather, theft or vandalism.
How to Get Auto Insurance
Don’t hesitate to contact our agents at Transworld Insurance Group today to start discussing your auto insurance needs. Give us a call at (703) 591-6668 or visit our website to request an online quote.